Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Baby Lace and Pearls

 Hallo,
   Well I did manage to get a project done in my craft room today - didn't get anything else done though as I slept till about 230 pm after getting off work, and was a bit slow to get movin when I did drag my rear outta bed :).
  This is the project I finished up - another baby box with memory book and its for  the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is for 'pearls and lace' Check out the challenge and all the release week goodies here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    For my lace  - well I have a ton of vintage and vintageish lace in my stash  from my garage sale addiction and the yellow lacey ribbon piece is one of those and I used liquid pearls from Viva Décor to accent the box, phrase and main image.
   All stamps are from Flourishes 'Hello Baby' set and colored with prismacolor pencils.
I used a cigar box and covered it and the memory book in pretty matching DP's added the 3 rows of ribbon and lace and then the 2 main panels are popped up on foam tape. I covered the inside of the box too.
  The last picture is of my sweet puppy and my DD's fat old cat - they seem to becoming friends finally. My DD taught my puppy to get on the bed as a parting gift for me when she went to college - grrrr. My DH is not a big critter person and really doesn't like the puppy on the bed - course she is smart enough that she has figured that out and jumps down the second he comes in the door at night.....but when I am sleeping during the day after working I often end up with all the critters in bed with me - 2 cats and the puppy gets a bit crowded......Thanks Daughter Dear :)  Good thing my sweet Kyna is a fairly small dog - 40 lbs. and as I said she is a sweetie .....
   All for today - Take Care
          Tera





No comments: