Thursday, April 3, 2014

Book Birdhouses

 Hallo,
   Finished off a few book birdhouses this morning - I really hate to see a book thrown away and so I rescued these kids books and made them into birdhouses.
  I used the covers for the roof and used the pages that were not drawn on or torn to decorate the sides and the bottoms - the sides and bottoms are made of foam core.
  Next I used some sticks from my back yard for the perch and some twine to look like the entrance and added some small stuffed birds to the perches - except for Cinderella's as I had 3 little mice left and those fit perfectly :).
  These are so fun to do and easier in batches - for this batch I have Cinderella, Snow White, The Cat in the Hat comes back, Pooh's Grand Adventure, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, The Brave little Caboose and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
   All for today - Taker Care
        Tera



No comments: