Friday, May 30, 2014

Marshmallow Dragon

Hallo,
   Another rainy day here in NW Florida but I think I might get outside for a quick walk before it starts up again...waiting for a bit more daylight :)
  My DD has talked me into going to the gym with her this am but other that that and a few errands I will make time in the craft room again today :)
  Todays project is a tag for a gift - I thought he would be a great tag for a 'smores package' afterall it is summer and that is time for camping, picnics and Smores!!!!
  This little dragon is a digi image from Sweet Pea Stamps  - he is called 'Marshmellow Dragon' by Lisa Victoria. You can find him at Sweet Pea Stamps here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
   I used a cardboard tag that came from a new pair of jeans and covered it with cardstock and then added my little dragon image. He is colored with prismacolor pencils. Both panels are edged with gold metallic pen.
   Have a great day!!!
        Tera


1 comment:

Shirley said...

He is adorable, Tera, and will be great for S'mores attachment! Fun and pretty too!