Thursday, September 25, 2014

Redneck bottle tree

 Hallo,
   Well my DH made up this bottle tree for me to finish off and try in my booth in Panama City at RTA Designs. I finished off the last coat of spray pain yesterday evening and put it together this am and then made a trip over to put it in my booth - along with a couple other small things.
   I thought it turned out pretty cool and so did the folks over at RTA - so we will see if it sells :)
   I got home just in time to take my Kyna puppy for her yearly check up/shots at the vet - she loved the car ride but wasn't too happy about the rest but she was pretty good.
   I had planned on heading to the craft room after posting by alas I have been too slow getting my posts up so its time to get some super rollin and maybe do some coloring on the couch tonight :)
   Have a great night!!!
        Tera



No comments: