Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Simple Christmas cards - gift girl



Hallo,
  Well I am down to the last minute again this year trying to finish off my Christmas cards - one of these years I might be done earlier :)
  Here are some simple cards done with an image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Christmas Angel' by Karen Middleton.
  I colored her several different ways with prismacolor pencils, cut her out with a Spellbinders die and edged the panel with gold metallic pen.
  I layered her to the base cardstock that I embossed with a folder that say Merry Christmas. I added a bit of glitter in spots on the embossing.
  Tons of stuff lined up for today - Christmas cards and other craft projects, some house cleaning and a hair cut (long time over due for a hair cut - now if I could only decide what to do with my mop!!)
   Have a great day!!!!
                                                                                                      Tera




No comments: