Monday, December 8, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps - Christmas with a non-Christmas image - hop

 Hallo,
Welcome to the Sweet Pea Stamps blog hop. Each of our wonderful designers have come up with creative ways to use a non-Christmas themed image to create a Christmas themed project! We hope to inspire you to work out of the box for each and every holiday with images you might not consider when crafting.

Please visit each of our talented team members'... blogs and leave a little love - a comment on every hop post will enter you into a drawing for a $20 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! As an added bit of fun share the hop on Facebook tagging Sweet Pea Stamps for a chance for a $10 gift code to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! Winners will be chosen around the first of next week.
   Christmas card making is in full swing in my craft room - had a few more done up early than I did last year but still have a few to go :)
  The Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team crew decided to have one more blog hop this year and hopefully this will inspire some ideas for Christmas cards for you too!!!
  We decided to challenge ourselves by using a non-Christmas image to make a Christmas card or project.
  I used 'Pearl' by Julia Burgess of Sweet Pea Stamps and colored her with prismacolor pencils.
I thought the bubbles looked like Christmas ornaments and colored them red and green - got a bit too much glitter on them I guess as they don't show as bright of red and green as I thought they would - but then again  - Can you really have too much glitter? :)
  All for me today - Take Care
    Tera

P.S.  I drew the winner of my blog candy from our last Sweet Pea Stamps DT blog hop a couple days ago and have not heard back from her yet - I left a note on her blog. So I am looking for  Erika Horvathova - please email me or leave me a comment with your email in it and I will get your goodies on the way :)


12 comments:

EriEs said...

Hi Tera, I am sorry to be late, I saw your message on G+ today morning, but sent you message :) already via gmail. And must say - I love your coloring - it looks really pretty.

Margo said...

Love the papers, coloring & flower on this Christmas style card! Bold & beautiful!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card for the Christmas hop! She's glitterrella! Cheers, Holley

Mimi said...

Beautiful Tera, such unusual colours but all brought together fabulously with the stunning red poinsettia :) :) Awesome creation :) :) Big hugs Jane xxxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Great color choices! Love your image!

sweetpeastamps said...

Tera, wow! this is stunning, love her eyes... so pretty!

Wendy said...

Tera...your card is outstanding. Pearl looks lovely as a Christmas Fairy. Beautiful coloring and embellishments. Thanks for the HOP!

Love crafts forever said...

You did such a good job with this image to create Christmas card. Love it.
DT Nataliya

chrilvian said...

pretty flower

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love it!!!

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love it!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, what a beautiful card you have made for the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Hop. It’s lovely to take part in the Blog Hop and see such a variety of creations. Wishing you a happy Christmas and all the very best for 2015, Kym xxx