Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas challenge - recycle/reuse

 Hallo,
    I decided to play along with Crafty Hazelnut on her Christmas challenge blog. As in other years I am going to try and make up a couple Christmas cards every week so maybe I can not have to rush come mid-December this year and I still don't have enough made :)








   The challenge blog is located here - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/    and the challenge this time is to recycle/reuse/upcycle or use something you got for free.
     In my card the white shiny cardstock in the first card was the pretty back of one of my Christmas cards this year. This white cardstock looks a lot like the 'silver luster' cardstock that I usually get from Paper Temptress that I dug out my stash and used it to make the white card :). The blue cardstock has a beautiful sparkle also and even though I got mine from Flourishes before they closed I know Paper Temptress has some that looks just like it.
  It was hard to get all the sparkle of the 2 cardstocks in the pictures but they look really lovely IRL!!!
  The dies cut I got after Christmas on sale at Top Dog Dies :) I just love the Nativity die - you will be seeing more of this one soon :)!!!
All for me today - my pups are waiting (not so patiently for their morning walk :).
   Take Care
       Tera

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely card. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 212 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x