Friday, January 16, 2015

Rockin Rose gift box

 Hallo,
   Just a bit of computer time this mornin' before the pups take me for a short walk and then I get a few hours sleep (I worked last night...)
  It will be a busy day for me - need to get up and do a bit of house cleaning - I made a resolution (one of several anyhow) to do a round of deep cleaning in my house - which hasn't been done in a looonngg time I am sad to say....and then tonight the DH and I are going to hang out for a few hours with the crew of wonderful people that make up the instructors and admin folks with our local Center for Lifelong Learning here in town. We are an all volunteer group that holds 2 sessions of classes a year - fall and winter.
We have volunteers that teach everything from politics, religion, investing, computers, history, literature,  health, languages (this time Italian), and dance, zumba and yoga to many craft classes like beading, painting, weaving, crochet, photography and even skeet shooting so we have a great group and have lots of fun. It is only 50 dollars to take up to 4 classes and then 10 for each extra class.
   Check out the CLL here if you are local or want to migrate here for a few months in the winter like some many folk do..... - http://cll-fwb.org/

   Well the project for today is another one of the boxes that my Mom saved for me all prettied up with pretty papers and another Sweet image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This image is a digital image from Maigan Lynn called 'Rockabilly Rose' and I colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  I cut her out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with silver metallic ink and decorated with a pretty die cut and some paper flowers. I also added some glitter to her eyes and fingernails and to the paper flowers. I used a button and some ribbon as a drawer pull on the front and the drawer is decorated on the front and inside bottom with matching papers.
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera



No comments: