Sunday, March 1, 2015

Catching up

 Hallo,
   Well I am starting to catch up a bit - a ways more to go but a start anyhow. I got talked into an extra shift last week and am only just getting my stuff back in gear from that because it made it so that I worked 5 of 6 days - all 12 hour night shifts and well....hate to say it...but that kinda stuff isn't as easy to do as it used to be....
  Showing you some pictures  today of projects from the 3D box and card class that I am teaching with our local CLL (Center for LifeLong Learning - all volunteer, local classes)
  The first 2 pics are from a Technique Junkie pattern for a lantern.
  Next is a basket that is an Accu cut die topped with a Accu cut ribbon die (designed by my friend Vicki Chrisman)
  Next is a purse die from Papertrey Ink that we glittered up.
And the last 2 are an easel die, also from Papertrey Ink, which is just too cute - I will be using that one more!!!
   All for today - headed over to my studio (boy that is fun to say :) - I am renting some studio space to use for encaustics and have just moved stuff in and today will have some time to play - should have some pics for you tomorrow.
   Take Care





No comments: