Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Fairy Baby

 Hallo,
   Just popping my sleepy self in here for a quick post - didn't sleep much today after work and didn't sleep well yesterday between shifts either so am fighting off a case of the yawns here :)
  I finished this off today - another one of my baby gift boxes with a matching memory book.
  I used a new image over at Sweet Pea Stamps from Katerina Koukiotis called 'Cherry blossom fairy baby'
  The image is preshaded so it makes it very easy and quick to color and isn't this the sweetest little face ever - I just love those little baby lips :)
   Anyway I decorated up a wooden cigar box with pretty papers and the memory book to match - colored 2 images the same (one for the top of the box and one for the memory book). I added some bows and a flower to the box and just a bow to the book.
  I used old drawer pulls in gold for the feet of the box and another decorative drawer pull for the lid .
   All for today - if I sit down much longer I will be asleep, time to move :)
    Take Care
       Tera






No comments: