Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Be a good boy

Hallo,
  Well I haven't accomplished much today....got the pups for a walk and then eventually went to a couple thrift stores and lunch with a friend as I could tell I wasn't going to get anything productive done at home anyway - besides it had been too long and catching up needed to get done too :)
  So will stop in to show you another project I finished up the other day and then try and do some cleaning around the house....
  This sweet little Mer-baby is by Sweet Pea Stamps artist - Mitzi Sato-Wuiff (AKA - Aurora Wings).
   I colored him with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and then edged his layer with gold metallic pen. The background paper is textured and I used distress ink to color it - Looked like bubbles to me so I thought it went well with this little cutie!!
   I used a frame from my stash and used some gold metallic paste to highlight the phrase and then after some searching found these fish and seashell charms in my stash also.
  The picture is 5 by 7 with the frame being about 8 by 10 in measurement.
   All for today - time to get my cleaning hat on and get a move on......
     Take Care
            Tera



No comments: