Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Butterflies

Hallo,
  Well my morning walk is accomplished and breakfast done so now I need to get up from the computer and get myself busy....house to clean, projects to do....and a blog post to write :)
  Another altered journal here for you today - same image as the last one on Sunday - 'Real in Dreams' by Karen Middleton at Sweet Pea Stamps.
  I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and edged the panel with gold metallic pen.
  The book covers and the paper flowers were sprayed with glimmer mist and the butterflies had been sprayed with another spray product in an orange but cant remember which one right now....
  I edged the covers of the book with gold metallic pen and covered the backs with scrapbook paper to match....
  Added some cool corner dodads and some beaded circles for the butterflies and lastly a ribbon or 2 for the book rings.
  All for today - Take Care
         Tera



No comments: