Monday, October 5, 2015

Little Angel - gift box

Hallo,
   Just a quick note  before I head off to work this am to show you a sweet little box that I made/altered.
  I used a cigar box and covered it with pretty papers and this sweet image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Blue Star Angel by Karen Middleton.
   I colored the image with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and then edged her panel with copper metallic pen.
  I also used the copper metallic pen on the little wood pieces I used for 'feet'.
  Had fun digging through my stash for pretties to go with this image - loving the copper and fall tones lately.
  I used an old drawer pull for the handle - drilled a little hole so I could screw it on instead of glue it so it would be a bit more sturdy.
   I really love doing boxes like this - have a few more in the works so stop back later this week :)
      Take Care
          Tera





No comments: