Monday, December 5, 2016

Canyon lands 2

 Hallo,
  Another Monday morning and so far so good - got out for an early walk and it wasn't raining!!
  I finished off this painting this weekend over at my studio. It is 12 inches wide and 24 inches tall.
  I started  by building up many layer of wax - 10 colors, 2/3 layers of each color. Then I carved out the rivers - between the 2 it took me about 18 to 20 hours.
  The last step is adding the texture on top in the spaces between the rivers - another 7 hours or so work.
   I am really liking how these are turning out - so organic and you can see all the layers of color in the walls of the river canyons...so cool!!!
  I have started showing my paintings on a web site called 'Vangoart' and have 6 paintings up on my page there now and a couple more pending review. It is completely a fine art site (as of yet they don't even take photo art). If you want to check it out the web site = www.vangoart.com and do a search for my name 'Tera Fujan'
  All for this am - Take Care
     Tera




No comments: