Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Strike a pose

Hallo,
  Well I managed to get some house cleaning done yesterday after work - I really would rather do about anything than house work, even pull weeds(only not putting myself into heatstroke to do it...as I would have yesterday or really about any afternoon lately....)
   My hubby brought home this interesting chunk of metal intending to take it to the metal recycling center but I saw it and wanted to do something with it and this is what I came up with.
  The mannequin is a chipboard form from Michaels that I sprayed with a gold glimmer spray and then added 2 shades of rust paint onto it.
  The 'belt' used to be an old bracelet (found it at a thrift shop), the pendant is from a mold and is clay in a pretty cameo.
  I sprayed the chunk of metal - which by the way is a dough mixer from a restaurant sized  bread mixer - with black spray paint and added a bit of gold rub on.....
  There is a clay piece in gold from a mold on her back and matching ones in black on the base .
   All for today - Take Care
         Tera




No comments: