Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Windows and layers

 Hallo,
   Called this one done late this last week - had the idea of a city billboard type area where a lot of noticed are posted and painted over and ect......didn't really turn out how I had envisioned but I like it, for now ...wont mess with it unless it tells me something more definite.....
   I used some book pages from a book that was written it looks like as a Korean to English translation, an old calendar page of buildings in Italy and a page from an old Nat Geo of some girls from India with a picture of Gandhi in the background....
  I painted with cold wax and oils and put the pictures in between the layers of wax and oil.
   Still getting used to the cold wax - like the encaustic there are so many possibilities and not near enough time, but am lovin it!!!
   All for today, Take Care
          Tera



No comments: