Thursday, September 7, 2017

Pretty in pink

 Hallo,
   It is so beautiful and cool out this morning, have all the windows and doors open to the fresh air and Lovin it!!! Too bad I couldn't get myself out of bed in time to take the pups for a walk.....I have been working the 11 am to 7 pm shift this week and getting up every day at 6 to walk the pups and run a ton of errands - normal stuff plus a bit of hurricane prepare. Then last night I didn't get off till about 945 pm and I guess I was a bit tired. With any kind of luck the cool weather will hang out a day or two!!!
   Irma seems to have turned away from us here in NW Florida panhandle - lets hope she keeps going east  and doesn't decide to curve back into the gulf!!! And hopefully weakens a lot more before south Florida has to deal with her full force!!!!
   Well I have another baby box to show you - with memory book and card. This one is for a co-worker who is due in a couple weeks. Her colors for baby stuff are pin and gold.  I used a cigar box for the box and a chipboard blank book for the memory book. All the images are done on cryogen white paper from Paper Temptress and colored with polychrome pencils. The base pink card stock on the card is also from Paper Temptress - not sure of the name - will have to look that one up.
  All the other scrapbook/patterned paper was from deep in my stash of pretty papers.....(ahem/hoarder/denial....)
    All for today - gotta head off to work here soon.
       Take Care!!!!
               Tera


No comments: