Sunday, September 10, 2017

Baby box gift box

 Hallo,
   An afternoon chillin at home - watching football, watching Irma, and being crafty. I finished off this cute baby box that I made for a coworker and am working on some clay roses(from a mold) for another coworkers wedding box which is my next project.
   I used a stamp from 'Flourishes' - stamped onto cryogen white of course and colored with polychrome pencils.
  I used a wooden cigar box and a chipboard book and covered them with matching scrapbook papers and edged the edges with a metallic gold pen. I decorated with some little baby shoes, feet and a teddy bear and a cute baby ribbon.
 
  So far Irma isn't going to trouble us much here in NW Florida -  40/50 mph winds and a bit of rain - unless she moves more west over night we should be in the clear.
  I guess that means I have to go to work tomorrow....
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera



No comments: