Friday, January 26, 2018

Set 2 - wedding Invitation samples




Hallo
  Just a quick post this evening with another batch of wedding card samples. I cant remember who made the stamp but I have used it a lot over the years.
   I used some really wonderful papers from Paper Temptress. The copper, pearl and lagoon(light teal) are from the 'mica mettalics' line and are a nice heavy base cardstock with a wonderful sparkle to them - BONUS this line is even on sale right now, so if you NEED some I have a link to Paper Temptress is my sidebar. I also used a darker teal from the basics line which is a really rich teal - love it.
  I used a Spellbinders die and embossing powders in copper and 2 shades of teal (the darker teal embossing powder just by luck perfectly matches the teal paper!!! - ah the simple joys in life :)
   All for now - need to get some dinner on the stove I guess.
    Take Care
       Tera





No comments: