Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas 3D card


Hallo,
  Well if I keep at it maybe I will get enough cards made to send out for Christmas 2018 instead of having to buy store bought like I did in 2017.
   This card base is a die from Accu Cut that was designed by my friend Vicki Chrisman. It includes the base and the little frames and squares and a tab to hold it closed with.
  The scenes in the middle and front of card are  from  Christmas cards from 2016. I cut  them out to fit, and the Merry Christmas is a die from Top Dog dies. I added a few stickers, blue doo dads and a chipboard snowflake painted blue to decorate and lastly a bit of Velcro added to the card back and the closure tab to hold it closed.
   All the die cut make for a quick and easy card but really cute too.
   I am planning on working on some Valentines Day cards too and cant wait - it has been a long time since I really have made many cards!!! I have spent a lot of hours this weekend cleaning, sorting and rearranging my craft spaces and it is so nice to have them clean and usable again!!!
     Sometime this week I do have to get my Christmas tree down and clean house also, but then more cards!!!
   Take Care
          Tera

No comments: