Sunday, May 27, 2018

Wedding time of the year

 Hallo,
   I figured it was about time I posted again - I have been back to work after my knee replacement surgery for 2 weeks now and am still getting used to the work life again :)
   I have a long weekend  off due to the Memorial Day weekend although very rainy due to Alberto. But it made for some great craft room time.
   I finished off a wedding box for  a friend of mine.
I decorated a box and memory book and card to match.
  I used several papers from Paper Temptress - gold and Fairway from the mica/metallic paper line and for the sides of the box in antique silver luster, as well as my go to coloring paper the cryogen white.
   The digital image is from 'A day for daisies' and colored with polychrome pencils.
   All for now but I do have a few projects to show you that I did for my DD's wedding coming up in July....
    Take Care
        Tera




No comments: