Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Pink Pearl

 Hallo,
   A short post this afternoon as I need to get outta this chair and do my knee exercises.....
   I finished off  2 cars today and this is the first one. She is a digital image from Julia Burgess called 'Pearl' and I colored her with polychrome pencils.
  I printed her onto 'cryogen white' cardstock from Paper Temptress. The cryogen white is my favorite cardstock for coloring - either pencil or copics - because it is so smooth and both blend very well on this cardstock.
   I layered her onto 'Lagoon' cardstock also from Paper Temptress's metallic line. It is a lovely turquoise color and wonderful sparkle.
    All for today - I have another one for you tomorrow. Take Care.
                                                                                                              Tera


No comments: