Monday, November 23, 2020

Fall Creek

Hallo,
   I made a very quick weekend trip home to Nebraska in October to see family. I was hoping for a little fall color too but as you can see from the first pic, most of the color was already gone, and we had foggy, murky days to boot. 
  However this pic is from the creek near where I grew up and can well remember the glorious fall colors from growing up. We played all along this creek from this bridge about 3/4 mile south all along the windings through the fields to the bridge about 3/4 miles to the east ....
   The painting started with the first pic - a background of encaustic and oil sticks. 
  In the last 3 pics I broke out my hot pens to play with - have had them several years, just haven't really played with them much, so will be doing several paintings just to get some practice with them. 
  I am really missing fall this year more than I usually do so I hope you are in the mood too as there are several more in the works.
  All for now - Take Care
      Tera
  



 

No comments: