Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Gnomes for Christmas

Hallo,

   Another couple cards for you this am.

   This is a digital image from 'Sheep Ski Designs' a shop on Etsy. Such cute little gnomes that I couldn't resist!!!

  Colored with prismacolor and polychrome pencils, cut out with a Spellbinders die and edged with a gold Krylon pen. 

  I think the Merry Christmas die is from 'Top Dog' and the snowflakes are Spellbinders also(pretty sure).

   I really haven't bought much for physical stamps in the last couple years - I have soooo many and so little time to get in my craft room but I am trying to at least get a bunch of Christmas cards done this year because I didn't get very many done the last couple years.

                                                                                                          I starting painting again about 6 years ago so most times I chose to get in the studio instead of the craft room, wish I could do both!!!! I keep telling myself that I could pop into my craft room for an hour before work in the mornings but don't often  seem to accomplish it.....no real excuse as my craft room is one of my spare bedrooms....

    All for today - Take Care

           Tera


 

No comments: