Monday, November 2, 2020

First batch of Christmas cards 2020

Hallo,

   Well I have finally got a start on my Christmas cards. I don't know if I will get all 80 or so that I usually send out made up(instead of store bought) but last year I didn't get any made so I am at least a bit ahead of the game this year.

   Last year I was working up to a big remodel on my house and was sorting, packing and purging in almost every spare minute for almost 6 months ahead of time - spare minutes being hard to come by .....

  The stamps I used are from one of my favorite companies - sadly no longer in business - Flourishes. Colored with prismacolor and polychrome pencils, a spellbinders die, gold krylon pen and some gold pearl drops.

   I don't take as much time for crafting/rubber stamping since I started painting more  but still love it just as much!!

    All for today - Take Care

       Tera



 

No comments: