Sunday, December 23, 2007

Beachy Christmas to you!!

Hallo,
I was sposed to work today but being the wonderful Nurses we are in the Unit I work in, our patients didn't need all of us there today due to our splendid care so I got to be off today!!!! :)
We went out for lunch at our favorite beachside resterant so we could look at the ocean - and the kids even talked me into a game of tetherball after lunch. This is a picture of them playing tetherball.
The next 2 pics are of all of us with the beach behind - we haven't gotten family pictures taken in a long time but 2 years ago we took a picture of all of us in almost the same spot so we decided to do the same again this year.
It was really pretty out today - almost 70 degrees but just a little breezy. Tomorrow is sposed to be colder and maybe rainy.
Tom, Paula, Tera, Jack
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tera,
I live in Florida too ( Palm Bay...Brevard CO.) and it doesn't feel the same at the holidays! I enjoyed visiting your blog and will check back in often. My boys got a Wii for Chanuka a few weeks ago and they adore it! Merry Christmas!
Roz