Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hallo all,
I've had a busy couple days without much stampin time so am pulling some pics of the copper wire hangings I made. I started making them as Christmas presents about 3 years ago and couldn't stop - they were fun. I took them to craft fairs (in addition to stamping stuff ) for the last couple years. I did manage to get most of my "to send" Xmas presents wrapped and sent on monday - and tuesday I had the annual chest flattening appointment and then rewarded myself by getting my nails done :). I did manage some stamping time yesterday to stamp a bunch from one of my Thomas Kinkade stamps and started coloring them on the couch while the kids and I watched 'Tin Man" on TV. I worked today and teach a class at work tomorrow am - so hopefully will have stampin pics for ya tomorrow evening :).
All for now
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I know I love mine!