Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blurry charms

Hallo,
Sorry for the blurry pictures!!! I tokk and retook these pictures today 3 times and these were the best I could get. These are some charms are made with shrink paper - the first set are black ink on white shrink paper.
The owl is from Inkadinkado - the right hand one I used some mettalic rub on after shrinking. These are about 1.5 inches when shrunk.

This second set is only about an inch big. Left to right - The first one uses flower stamps from 'Papertrey Ink' and a phrase from 'Gina K'. The second one uses a flourish from Cornish heritage Farms - beautiful set, and another word from 'Gina K'
The third one - I made about 6 of these to uses as markers for my tools on the cruise - is done with another flourish from CHF - Beautiful set and then I signed my initials as I do with my cards.

I can't believe it is less than a week until our Cruise!!!! And only 3 working days!!!!
I am so pumped for this cruise!!
All for today
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The blur happens to me sometimes when I have tightened the tripod stand enough so the camera doesn't move, or I am not steady without it. Either way, I love your charms. I love to use them on cards. You hve some really pretty ones there.