Friday, October 31, 2008

Cruise projects and swaps





The first 3 pictures are of the projects we did for the cruise classes - there is a small pile on the left of one I have to finish yet....
We did several things that involved containers and matching cards which I love !!!!!! I only have a week until I have a craft fair - an only 2 days off to try and get some of these done aas I think they are sooo cute!!!!

This is what I got from the 3D swap - there were only 2 of us - I got the better end of the deal here - this is sooo cute (another project to try) This is a simple washer with white rub ons, how cool is that!!! Love it!!!



This is a scrapbook page for our 6X6 swap and there was only 2 of us for that too - love those fishes!!!




This is all the other swaps except the Christmas one - lots of great stuff here!!! And most of them using stuff from our 3 Hostesses.






Last but not least is a photo of the Christmas card swap - I will be using them this year - (I am way behind making mine). There were a couple people who did cards using the clear sheets and I may have to CASE them first - I think I will be CASEing alot of them!!!





3 comments:

Shirley said...

I guess I should start by asking 'How do you store all of your swaps and card'? I buy pages from Century Photo online and store is binders from SAMS.

Shirley said...

Tera, I am hoping you will accept an award that is waiting for you on 'the blog' in my last post. I enjoy your art and wouldn't miss a post.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I could look through that forever!!! What fun!