Friday, October 3, 2008

Kindred Moms

Hallo,
Short note - home late from work again, very busy day!!!!
These are mini clipboards I found on sale at A.C. Moore - I stamped them with one of the Kindred Moms from Gina K and then used my woodburner on them and traced the lines of the stamp. I then colored them with prismacolor pencils. I sealed them with spray on acrylic sealer from krylon.
I am doing 30 of these to take on my cruise with Gina K, Bella, and Papertrey ink. for swapping. (!!!!only 8 working days left, 15 total days!!!!).
These clipboards are only about 2.5 inches wide and about 3 inches tall - about the size of an ATC. They have a chain on them so they could be used as a keychain but I bought some magnets to attatch to the back if wanted to uses it as a frig magnet....
All for tonight - work the next couple but saved some stuff to show ya.
Take Care
Tera
.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

The perfect exchange gift! I hope you have a blast. These are so cute, sensible and adorable too!