Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Tree and Washer play

Hallo,
I have to work the weekend after Thanksgiving which is when we usually put up our tree sooo - the kids and I put it up today (they are off this whole week from school). Of course our 2 kittens had a field day - this first pic is Shadow with his favorite toy - he manages to 'hunt' it down no matter where my son hides it.
The next picture is Smitty - look at that pretend innocent face - no he's not planning on taking out that ornament.
The next 2 pics are of our Christmas tree.
The last photo is of some washers I have been playing with - in keeping with my vow to get my craft room clean....decided to start with stuuf on my desk and any half finished projects. These washers have been on my desk awhile and I already had my Alcohol inks out from my ornaments....These are some of the colors I tried and I have some rubons that will be next step.....hopefully show you tomorrow....
All for now - Take Care
Tera















No comments: