Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Washer necklaces

Hallo,
I finished off most of the washers I was playing with - just a few more to put cording on tonight on the couch.
This first picture shows 3 of the red ones - the one on the left has black rubons on it the middle one was embossed with black powder and the one on the right was embossed with white powder ( yes the white turned a little pink for some reason - never had it do that before over alcohol inks....) The stamp used is from Cornish Heritage Farms - The art of framing. http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com


This second picture both uses rubons - one with a clear crystal the other with a black one.
I had a hard time gettting decent pics of these - the colors are much brighter IRL.
All for tonight - you may not see much of me the rest of the week - I work tomorrow, have Thanksgiving off and wrok 3 in a row over the weekend so not much time for stamping/crafting till monday, so I will plan on seeing you then.
My couch work for the next couple night involve putting some stamp sets away in CD cases and lableing them, getting the stamps I got from Bella on the cruise put on cling mount/ CD case/ labled and checking my Christmas card list against how many I have made to see if I need to make any more.....
Have a Great Thanksgiving!!!!!
Tera













No comments: