Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oriental - Designer Paper technique

Hallo,
I did manage to finish these today - not yesterday like I intended. I did however manage to get the last of my Christmas packages mailed, my Christmas cards signed and mailed also, as well as several other errands and a little housework.
Didn't manage much time at the craft table today - needed to finish up some Christmas shopping for the kiddos while they were in school - I work the next 2 days and then the kids are off school for the holidays starting friday.....
This is the first of 3 to show you - more of the Faux Designer Paper technique from Technique Junkies.
This one was done with a variety of oriental stamps - Inkadinkado, Another Stamp Company and Stampland (I think). I used distress inks - tattered rose and brick red for the base and walnut stain and soot black for some of the overstamping.


All for tonight - Take Care
Tera







No comments: