Friday, December 12, 2008

Travel Home Journal






Hallo,

I had a little time and finished up on this journal yesterday.

I first took some DP from K&Company and stamped over it with staz on inks - I used 2 backrounders and stamps from several sets - all from Cornish Heritage Farms. The backrounders were 'Trees' and 'Victorian leaves'. I also used some stamps from the 'Beautiful', 'keys' and 'The art of framing sets.
The main image is also from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com - It is ones from Thomas Kinkade called 'Hometown Pride'. I colored it with prismacolor pencils and blended here and there with OMS. I then cut the main piece with my new Nestabilities dies called 'curved rectangles'. I edged the colored piece with brown and then a touch of gold metallic, the brown layer I used to frame the image is also edged with gold rub on.
The words on the tag come from 2 different sources - 'Journey' is from 'Another Stamp Co.' and the 'Home' is part of a phrase from Gina K.
All for tonight - am preposting as I work tomorrow(today). I work all weekend so we shall see you on Monday. I have another faux designer paper sheet in works - now no groans, eventually I will get tired of the technique and move onto something else.... :)
Have A Great Weekend!!!!
Tera





















No comments: