Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sailboat Beach

Hallo,
Sharing a couple cards I mostly did yesterday but finished off this am .
These were a couple personalized cards one of my customers requested for her daughters.
First I stamped the sailboat from 'Papertrey Ink' and the girl from 'My Favorite Things' and colored them with prismacolor markers. Then I colored over both images with a versamark pen and embossed them with clear embossing powder.
Next I stamped the ocean and the palm fronds - both from 'Alexstamping' and colored the ocean and sky in with prismacolor pencils. I edged the layer with gold krylon and layered it to navy cardstock and then to the mustard cardstock layered with some old trim and some pretty embellies from Bellastamps.
I then wrote their names in the sand.........
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera



















No comments: