Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rockin Ink...adinkado

Hallo,
Just a short post for ya today - trying to get laundry done and all packed for my weekend trip. I have a Nursing conferance over the weekend in Hilton Head S.C.. I am driving up tomorrow via Jacksonville - have 2 stamp store stops plotted there :).
I made up a few more Rocker cards today to go with a gift box that I will show you tomorrow.
The stamps are from Inkadinkado.
With this first one - I stamped/embossed in black and then cut the image out with my nesties. Leaving the die on the cardstock I sponged ink over the image for the backround which leaves a nice white edge - then I put a thin edge of silver pen on it.





These last 2 cards I stamped the guitar and phrase - also Inkadinkado - on to vellum and embossed with white.
All for today 0 need to get a coiple things done in the craft room also - in addition to packing. I will be preposting for the rest of the week and begininging of next week (I work 4 of 5 days in a row when I get back from my trip so won't be too much time to stamp then...)
Have a great week!!!
Take Care
Tera





















No comments: