Monday, August 3, 2009

Ornamental Weekend Sketch

Hallo,
I had some play time this weekend - rainy day on saturday. I decided to make some cards to match the altered cigar box from fridays post.
All stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I used pieces from a master sheet I created a little over a week ago (I had made copies to have more to play with...). The master uses stamps from the 'Ornamental Beauty ' set and a key from the 'Keys' set. And I added words from several different CHF sets - 'The Art of Framing' and 'Sassy Petites'
To make these cards I used this weekends - Weekend Sketch Challenge #91 which you can find here - www.beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com



All for today - going to try to get some yard work done and then some time in the craft room.....
Take Care
Tera











No comments: