Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm here - girly style

Hallo,
Welcome to MONDAY!!!!! I accually like mondays because I am usually off on mondays - not that work didn't call and try to talk me into working today....but I had a few errands to do and the craft room was calling.
Another baby book for you today - using the Tim Holtz chipboard book and papers from the same pad as the boy one - only the more girly colors.
Definatly not traditional pastel pinks but more pinky orangeish, maroonish, and brown. I like how it looks but I plan to make another one with more traditional pinks too.



This book is for another coworker who is expecting a Granddaughter in the next couple months. I plan to show her this one and the one I plan to do in more traditional colors and let her pick.
The little onesie and phrase are both from Gina K's 'Wee Tee's ' set. I made up a bunch of different onsies like I did with the boy box but being a girly book you can fancy them up a little so I will show you those soon - I sure had fun making them - like playing paper dolls!!!!!
On this little onsie I added a neckline of ribbon (I also used this tiny ribbon on the feet of the box - which I will show you tomorrow) and I added some other old ribbon, old buttons and paper flowers too.....
Well I had better be off to start dinner - didn't get as much done around the house today as I would have liked but did manage a long walk and some 'hard' time on torture machine (aka the eliptical...) and got a few errands done - so maybe the house will get some attention tomorrow........
Take Care
Tera


















No comments: