Monday, August 17, 2009

Swingin' Christmas

Hallo,
Welcome to monday!!!! I hope you had a great weekend!!!
I am still up in South Carolina at a Nursing Conferance - the learning never stops when you are a Nurse!!!
Preposting a couple cute Christmas cards for you.
This crazy cat reminds me of my cats - my old one (18 years old now) used to love to climb the Christmas tree (she has mellowed some with age but still loves to hide among the presents under the tree. The 2 younger ones I am sure with still be a challenge this year again.
This stamp is from 'Stamps Happen' and you can find him here - http://www.janlynn.com/
I stamped him and colored with copics - then I went over him with an embossing pen and embossed with clear powder and sponged the backround.


I always seem to have to do 2 versions - so one kitty is orange and one is gray.
He's hard to see but there is a tiny mouse hiding by the lower pink light bulb in this one and by the purple bulb in the next version - soo cute!!!
All for this post - preposting as I am driving back from my conferance today . I hope to have something to prepost for you for the next couple days too as I work the next 2 (12 hour shifts don't leave much time for anything else).
Take Care
Tera












No comments: