Friday, March 26, 2010

Briefcase Project

Hallo,
Well today is my 3rd 12 hour shift in a row and I am TIRED - glad its my last (at least for a couple days ) - I used to be able to do a bunch of these 12 hr. shifts in a row but not lately - does that mean I am getting old?
Any way I decided to show you pics of a briefcase that I am recovering. It was found at a thrift store and its in really good shape - except for scratches on the out side which I don't care about. This is a thicker briefcase - about 3 inches but as you can see in the photos - lots of room for files and such.
I started with the sheet of Faux Designer Paper that I made and made a bunch of copies.... Then I cut them up into random pieces - mostly triangles, and edged them with red distress ink.
The last pic for today is the beginings of my decoupage work to cover the briefcase. Once I have it covered I will seal with with acrylic sealer and then decorate it furthor - probably sealing it again after I decorate. I have plans for a sketchbook to match .

All for today - Thanks goodness its friday!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera



























1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Rock on girl! Very Cool!~