Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Pearl Blessings

Hallo,
I hope everyone had a great weekend - I did (any weekend I don't have to work is great for me :).
I am showing you another card I got
finished for Gina K's Center Stage Spotlight challenge.
At least I hope it works as we needed to use a different set for each entry - I used the Lovely Labels on my last card but the last one also used the Hang In There set.....
The 2 colors I used were lavender and mint green - at least the lighter parts of the green in this DP looks minty to me......

I really love the Lovely Labels set - so cool how they match up with the Spellbinders labels dies!!!! The labels dies are my favorite of the Spellbinders - I have almost all of them - the new ones are on order and should be here soon!!!!
The DP is Basic Grey, inks are Stampin up, flat backed pearls are a Dollar Store score a few months ago (I bought them out, and went to the other one in town and they didn't have any or I would have bought them out too :).
Purple ribbon is from My Favorite Things - colored with the same ink as the phrase. Bottom ribbon is a 'who know where I got that one from '....
All for today - as I was off the weekend that means I am working today and tomorrow. Wish me luck - every day I have worked lately has turned into a 13 hour shift instead of the normal 12 hour shift....



Take Care
Will prepost for tomorrow and see you back LIVE on wednesday.
Tera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your colors - very pretty card! Have a nice day. Heather J.