Thursday, February 20, 2014

Polka dots

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post today - trying to get motivated and get a few things done today both around the house and in the craft room. I missed last weeks challenge over at Flourishes so was determined to make this one. I have plenty of images colored up just never had the time to get them put together until this am.
  The challenge this week is to use dots - check it out here www.flourishes.org/blog/.
  I colored the Flourishes image with Koh-I-Noor pencils and found some polka dot paper and ribbon and went to town :)
  All for this morning - guess I should do a bit of house cleaning....well maybe one more card :)
   Take Care
        Tera


2 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your coloring!!!!!!!!!!:) (I "need" to do some housework too!) It's SO HARD to pull away from this FUN CRAFT, isn't it? :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! Tera, you do such beautiful coloring with your pencils! You gave the image amazing depth! Love the card layout, too, and those flat buttons?/brads? look fab! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!