Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines card

 Hallo,
   Well - I am glad puppy made me go for a walk this morning because by the time I caught a bit of sleep after work this am I have lost the sunshine - clouds have moved in and it looks like its fixin to rain (that's southern for - It looks like it might rain :)
  Well I have another Valentines card to show you today - had the image colored up and just put it together this morning before I crashed for some sleep after working all night.
  The stamps are from Flourishes of course and colored with prismacolor pencils.
   Check out the  current challenge - "love and red" here www.flourishes.org/blog/
     Ok - so now I am going to try and get up the ambition to do a bit of housecleaning....wish me luck!!!
   Take Care
        Tera


2 comments:

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY!!! The colors are SO RICH they look like Markers! :) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Allison Cope said...

Good golly Tera! This is AMAZING! Your colouring is wonderful. Great stamping and design. Gorgeous card Sandy! Love the embossing and the negative die shape use. Thanks for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week at Flourishes!