Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pirate Mermaid briefcase


 Hallo,
    I have another briefcase to show you today. I used stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps of course - a couple Pirate Mermaids by Ching Chou Kuik - the first one is called 'Unregrettable Pirate Life' and the second is 'Caribbean Treasure'
  I colored them both with prismacolor pencils and used Spellbinders dies to cut them out and the fancy layer underneath too.
  I covered the front and back of the briefcase with pretty paper and then added the images and some bling - rhinestones, faux pearls, some pretty old buttons and some gold beads.
   Don't for get about the Anniversary sale going on over at Sweet Pea Stamps - use the codes above and get you some Sweet Peas of your very own!!!
   All for me today - Take Care
         Tera




1 comment:

Shirley said...

Another great briefcase! You will be all set or the buyer will be too!