Friday, April 25, 2014

Sweet Pea Stampers - Birthday challenge

Hallo,
  Welcome to another challenge from the Sweet Pea Stampers - this time our theme is Birthday. I kinda stretched the theme a bit here and made a BIRTH day gift :)
  I love to alter cigar boxes (and other boxes that catch my eye...)
  This one is a gift box that holds a matching memory book and I also include a card for giving.
  The main image is from Sweet Pea Stamps by Conie Fong and is called 'Mother and baby girl'.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with Spellbinders dies. I added some ribbons and some dots with a pink fabric paint by tulip, and the edges were done with a gold metallic pen from Krylon.
   I cover the outside of the box, inside lid and the memory book with matching papers and lined the bottom of the box with felt.
   All for today - Have a great weekend!!!
         Tera





No comments: