Thursday, November 20, 2014

Glittered Pearl

 Hallo,
  Well the weather has finally warmed back up a bit here in NW Florida - frost all over the rooftops this morning but then it warmed up quick and was 60 degrees by about 830 this am - sunny and very wonderful. The pups took me for a long walk and they had a good run :) and then I spent most of the day in the craft room (aside from and errand or 2 :)
   I think I may have gotten a bit too much glitter on her in spots - can you really have too much glitter :)
  I used a Sweet Pea Stamps image and colored her with prismacolor pencils and then used and die shaped like a Christmas ornament to cut here out - added some accents with viva décor pens, glitter and some gold Christmas trims and some teal flowers.
  I am on call for work tonight which is rare so I am going to shift to the couch now and work on the locker hook rug that I need to have finished in time for Christmas :)
   Take Care
        Tera


No comments: