Monday, January 25, 2016

A bit of fun......

 Hallo,
    Showing you a painting I did last week when I took a fun class with my friend and very talented Artist Linda Kernick.
   We used a stencil and acrylic paints.
   As you can see I was in a bright colorful mode - as it was raining cats and dogs and blowing like crazy outside :)
  Everyone in the class had such great work and even those of us that chose the same stencil had such different result - I wish I had taken some pictures of what everyone else did too!!!
   I hadn't painted anything with acrylics in many years so it was just some fun play time for me.
   I plan to donate this painting to an upcoming auction at the Arts and Design Societys next art show - coming up next week.
   All for today - sunny today but still pretty chilly here!!
    Take Care
       Tera

No comments: