Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Oriental gift box

 Hallo,
   Wow, what do u know, 2 days in a row here on my poor little neglected blog :)
   I made up this little gift box over the weekend using lots of yummy paper from Paper Temptress - the red is from the 'Pop tones' line and the gold is from the 'mica/metallic' line.
  I embossed the red with a Spellbinders oriental folder and edged it with gold metallic pen.
  I used the gold for the pretty die cut at the edge of the main image and the die is also a Spellbinders die.
  The main image is a digital image from Rick St. Dennis and is printed onto my favorite 'cryogen white' also from Paper Temptress. I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and edged that panel with metallic gold pen also.
  I added a gold filigree heart and a darker gold rose with a rhinestone center for accents.
  The inside bottom and outside bottom of the box is lined with red felt - you can see the inside of the box peaking out from behind in the background.
  Have a great week - if I can stay organized I should have another post later in the week so off I go to work.
   Take Care
        Tera

No comments: