Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kinkade Lighthouse card

Hallo,
Short post today - I am trying to get errands done because the DH and I are going to a concert tonight - Journey, Cheep Trick and Heart - woohoo should be fun!!! One thing is for sure it will be HOT - it is an outdoor arena and the heat index right now is 102!!!!
Hope it will cool off a little this evening.
Todays card uses a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms - Thomas Kinkade line called the Light of Peace. http://photos.blogger.com/www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I colored it with a combination of koh i noor and prismacolor pencils. I added a little stickles glitter to the wave splashes and the sun streeks. I also used a silver krylon pen, some paper piercing in the top 2 corners, some blue rhinestones and silver embossed the 'grateful' stamp from Stampin Up.
Well thats all for today - see ya tomorrow (hoping to get a little craft time anyhow - but I really need to do some yard work......and I fully plan on sleeping late as the concert is about an hour and 1/2 drive away from us so we'll be late getting in tonight :).
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: