Friday, July 31, 2009

Believe

Hallo,
Short note today - managed to get a few errands done today, as well as get some house cleaning done (with the help of my kiddos!!! :)(maybe I won't be so happy to have them go back to school....)
I did get a little time in the craft room - so I pulled out the other sheet of Faux Designer Paper I did last week and covered another cigar box.
All stamps are from Cornish Heriatge Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com.
I used stamps from the 'Ornamental Beauty' set and the phrase is from a frames set also from CHF.



The chipboard hinges and frame are from Tom Holtz and sprayed with coffee glimmer mist - I also sprayed the little spools with the same glimmer mist.
The inside is covered with more paper on the top of the lid and a red patterned red felt.
I work today but may get time to play this weekend as I am off!!!
Take Care
Tera











No comments: